Student Council Fine Arts (FSR - Bildende Kunst)
FSR BK meetings during the summer semester 2023
24.04.23// 22.05.23 // 16.06.23 always at noon
Join us! Drop a mail before :)
Who are we?
The Fachschaftsrat BK currently consists of 8 members. We were elected in February 2023 and are in different classes and years:
We as the Fachschaftsrat Bildende Kunst (student council for Fine Arts) are an anti-racist, queer and feminist assembly of students of the Fine Arts program at UdK Berlin. As an inherent part of the university policy and as an active member of, among others, the faculty council, we are the direct representative instance for the concerns and necessities of the students at our university.
In doing so, the topics and problematics we are dealing with range from the equality of all students, over the realization of new and needed facilities at our faculty, or advertising new vacancies for qualified teaching personnel, to an intensive and extensive discourse about our general collective situation of studying in itself.
On top of that, we occasionally organize open events at our faculty and support different engaged and collective projects of students of the Fine Arts program.
If you have any concerns or questions you would like to raise, if you want to apply for support for your project or if you are interested in contributing to our work as a Fachschaft or even become a member, please go ahead and write an e-mail to:
- Study and examination regulations for the Fine Arts course
- How does teacher training and fine art go together as well as possible?
- Summer party, tour and awareness-team
- Usage of Steinhaus
- Anti-Sexism and Workgroup for the Anti-Discrimination Office of Faculty 01
- Autonomous Student Purposes (ASV)
- Possibilities of a student-administered room/location in the UdK
- Promotion of student concerns and projects