Introduction Workshop to University Politics at UdK
The General Students’ Committee (AStA) of the Berlin University of the Arts invites all its students to attend our workshop on University Politics.
Here you'll have the possibility to learn about the structures of UdK Berlin and to discuss mutually how student interests can be enforced inside these structures.
The first part will consist of an open presentation on the functioning of University Politics, given by the AStA's responsible for student networking.
We will deal with questions as "Of which units/councils UdK is built?", " Which influence do/can students have?" and "How are the students organised?". There will also be a short explanation of specific terms and abbreviations.
Following that there will be an Questions&Answers session for open questions.
The second part will be a group talk with all workshop participants, in which we are going to formulate a statement on the situation of students in UdK's University Politics.
Furthermore this will include an exchange on curent issues and collective thinking on how to resolve them.
We are very much looking forward to all interested students!
- Date: Thursday 26 April 2018 at 15:45
- Timetable: Part 1 until 17:00 – Break until 17:15 – Part 2 until 18:00
- Location: UdK Berlin, Hall of Hardenbergstraße 33 (Room 201), front building, lift or stairs to the 2nd floor
- Public Transport: S+U Zoologischer Garten (S5, S7, S75, U2, U9), U Ernst-Reuter-Platz (U2), Bus Steinplatz (M45, 245)
- No registration required, come as you are!